Francis Kong in Dubai!By Randell Tiongson on June 6th, 2016
The Philippines’ top Thought Leader and leading inspirational speaker will be in Dubai, UAE this July 8, 2016!
Francis Kong has been a moving force in the field of motivation, inspiration, leadership and excellence in the Philippines.
Francis J. Kong is one of the most respected business speakers in the country. He earns the distinction as being one of the recipients for 2014 The Outstanding Filipino (TOFIL) Awards; he is also an award winning media personality and best-selling author who has been a positive impact to hundreds of thousands of Filipinos.
· As an entrepreneur Francis is versed in the field of manufacturing and retail. He founded a famous garment brand and ran it successfully for 17 years. He also ventured into retail of an Italian fashion brand and managed its marketing and operations for many years. Francis formed Success Options Publishing Company and Funworks Inc. He also co- founded the leadership consultancy company called Inspire.
· As a business consultant Francis sits as an adviser in some of the country’s top business corporations.
· As a personal coach Francis has mentored many of the top business leaders in the country.
· As a broadcaster Francis runs a radio program called Business Matters at DZFE-FM 98.7.
· As a speaker and trainer, Francis averages more than 300 talks, seminars and training both here and abroad yearly. As a book author he has authored 18 books and more is yet to come.
He won the Anvil Award for Excellence for the staging of the Dr. John Maxwell Seminar Series, Gold Quill Award for Best Public Speech category given by the International Association Business Communicators.
He was awarded the Dr. Jose Rizal Award for Excellence in the field of journalism.
He garnered the Communication and Leadership Award by Toastmasters International Philippines chapter.
His book called “Famealy Matters” was awarded the Anvil Award for Excellence.
His Business Matters radio program was given a special citation for Inspirational Programming by the Catholic Mass Media Awards of the Philippines.
Francis’s business column in The Philippine Star was awarded Best Business Column by the Catholic Mass Media Awards in years 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Francis took up business while in college and graduated Magna Cum Laude. He holds an MA Degree with Trinity College and Bible Seminar at Newburgh Indiana.
Francis completed the Summer Course on Apologetics and Philosophy held in Oxford University.
He also completed the Managing Yourself and Leading Others seminar in Harvard University’s Continuous Education Program.
I will be joining this event and I will be speaking on “Behavioral Finance” so we can better understand our issues with regards to handling and growing our money.
To Register for the event, click HERE