Comprehensive investment strategiesBy Randell Tiongson on November 12th, 2012
WEALTH STRATEGIES FOR EVERYONE!
A Comprehensive Investment Seminar
Happening this November 23, 2012 (Friday) at the Case Room,
5th Floor Tower II, RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
1:00 – 5:00 pm.
Our TOPICS will include…
• Understanding Risk & Return
• Economic Cycles
• Understanding Debt & Equity
• Creating an Investment Portfolio
• Discussion on Investment Instruments
• Growth Investments for 2013
• Hedging and Defensive Stocks
• Preferred Shares vs Common Shares
• Capital Appreciation vs Dividends
• Stock Market Diversification
• Stock Investing Plan
Meet our EXPERTS …
MR. RANDELL TIONGSON
As a Financial Advisor & Educator, he is…
• Director of the Registered Financial Planner Institute Philippines
As a Columnist of …
• Philippine Daily Inquirer (Nominated for the 2012 Catholic Mass Media Awards)
• Moneysense Magazine
• Former Columnist for Business Mirror
As a Public Speaker
• In 2011, Randell reached thousands of people in educating and leveraging FinQ through programs like Wealth Summit, All About Money, Usapang Pera, Steps to Financial Peace Conference 2011, Blue Chip, and many more.
• Speaker for Go Negosyo
• Featured speaker for educational institutions like the Asian Institute of Management, Ateneo, De La Salle, Mapua University, University of Santo Tomas, De La Salle, University of the Philippines and various conferences, companies and organizations.
As an Influential Public Figure on Finance, he is…
• One of 12 Most Influential people in Personal Finance by Moneysense Magazine
• 2011 Outstanding Alumni of the University of Santo Tomas
• 20+ years of experience in the Financial Service Industries – Banking, Mutual Funds & Insurance.
• International Speaking Engagements (Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore & Israel)
• Appears as a resource person for various TV shows like TV Patrol, Bandila, 700 Club Asia, Mornings at ANC, Shoptalk, Business Nightly, Light Talk, Sis, Umagang Kay Ganda, Unang Hirit, Aksyon TV, News to Go, GNN, Talk Back, On The Money, etc.
As an an Advocate, he is an
• Adviser of the Blas F. Ople Policy Center; in-charge of financial literacy advocacy for OFW’s
MR. MARVIN GERMO
• General Manager of Ephesians Management Corporation
• Financial Planner and Advisor
• Stock Market Trader & Investor
• Stock Market Investment Writer for China Business Magazine
His Passion and zeal to educate the Filipino people has translated into transformed lives, financially free families and has transformed ordinary consumers into investors.
He is an Entrepreneur and an International Financial Resource Speaker who out of his eager desire to make an impact in this nation has spoken in different spheres of society – corporations, government agencies, churches, schools, clubs, organizations, and numerous public events.
His ability to breakdown complicated investment concepts and translate it into something that is simple, basic and understandable to everyone. The ABS-CBN News Channel and Entrepreneur Magazine also interviewed him with regards to his skills in stock market investing.
He completed the Registered Financial Planners Institute (RFPI), He also owns (www.marvingermo.com), a financial planning help site. He graduated from Mapua Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communications. He has completed the Philippine Stock Exchange Certified Specialist Course in the Ateneo Center for Continuing Education.
To register please call (0915)898-6495 / (02) 852-7377 and look for Mr. Greg Pimentel or email us at [email protected]