The 12 Most Influential People in Personal FinanceBy Randell Tiongson on August 19th, 2011
Moneysense, the country’s first and only Personal Finance magazine recently listed the 12 most influential people in personal finance. I was surprised to see my name as one of the 12 because the list includes really powerful and much respected individuals.
It felt surreal to be part of such an illustrious list but I am nonetheless honored. Clearly, the hand of the Lord is at work for this accolade.
The list includes:
1. The Lawmaker: EDGARDO J. ANGARA (Philippine Senator)
2. The Regulator: AMANDO TETANGCO (Central Bank Governor)
3. The Treasurer: ROBERTO B. TAN (Treasurer of the Philippines)
4. The Adviser: EFREN LL. CRUZ (Pwede Na! Author & Investments Guru)
5. The Coach: RANDELL TIONGSON
6. The Director: HENRY ONG (Head of the Registered Financial Planner & others)
7. The Moderator: JAMES RYAN JONAS (Pinoy Money Talk)
8. The Blogger: FITZ VILLAFUERTE (Ready to be Rich Blog)
9. The Banker: AURELIO R. MONTINOLA (BPI)
10. The Enabler: JESUS P. TAMBUNTING (Planters Development Bank)
11. The Stock Broker: CONRADO F. BATE (Citiseconline)
12. The Insurer: RIZALINA G. MANTARING (Sun Life Financial)
Grab a copy of the July-August issue of Moneysense to read about why they think the 12 deserves to be part of the list.