Students, attend iCon 2013 for FREE!By Randell Tiongson on May 24th, 2013
Great news to all students who want to have a good financial future… you can now have a chance to attend iCon 2013: The No Nonsense Investments Conference for FREE!
Sun Life Financial is pleased to announce that they will give free spots to selected students for a simple blog / essay writing contest.
Here are the mechanics:
1) Open to Students only – High School, College and Post-Graduate students. You must show proof that you are a student by showing your School I.D. upon claiming your ticket.
2) Entry is via a blog or an essay posted in Facebook with two (2) topics/theme to choose from: “How can a student contribute to the national economy?” or “Why do students need to learn investing?”. A brief mention about iCon 2013 will be appreciated but not necessary.
3) Blogs or essays should be a minimum of 300 words, no maximum.
4) Blogs or essays should be posted between May 24 to June 9, 2013. Announcement of selected winners will be done via e-mail by June 12, 2013.
5) Winners can pick up their tickets at Sun Life located at the 6th Floor, Sun Life Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig c/o Karen or Dave. 2 tickets per winning entry.
6) Participants should like the Twitter of Sunlife (@SunLifePH)
* Selected blogs / essays maybe featured in www.randelltiongson.com and www.marvingermo.com or used by Sun Life for posting.
A lot of tickets are ready for those who want to join. Sali na!